I purchased an e-reader before the end of last year, and I'd like to use this page to track what I'm reading on the device. I'll also probably add things I read in print, since most of what I'll read in print I'll check out from the library and not add to my physical bookshelf.
- Lab Girl / Hope Jahren.
- Deacon King Kong / James McBride.
- Mexican Gothic / Silvia Moreno-Garcia.
- Dept. of Speculation / Jenny Offill.
- Tell Me How Long the Train's Been Gone / James Baldwin.
- Exciting Times: A Novel / Naoise Dolan.