Changes expected with these due to COVID-19
- Paper on Evaluating MEDLINE: Exploring the mechanisms responsible for variances across platforms accepted to EAHIL in Łódź, Poland. With Robert Shapiro, Tyler Nix, and Dr. Jeffrey Huber. June 2020.
- Paper on Bibliographic Subject Analysis of Fake News accepted to QQML 2020 Barcelona, Spain. With Dr. Jenny Bossaller. May 2020.
Work in Progress
- Internal grant awarded for fake news project for $4,000. With Dr. Renee Kaufmann and Dr. Anthony Limperos. February 2020.
- MEDLINE paper, Search result outliers among MEDLINE platforms, published in https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2019.622 with Robert Shapiro, Tyler Nix, and Dr. Jeffrey Huber. 2019.
ICT 420: Semantic Web Development: Undergraduate course focused on HTML5, CSS3, JSON-LD, and Git as well as usability and accessibility. Main software tool: text editor.
LIS/ICT 658: Knowledge Management: Graduate course on organizational knowledge management with some emphasis on disaster and risk management and communication. Although this is an online course, students are central in selecting specific readings.
Current Git Repos
- On Screen Size
- On Research Speed
- On Stress Relief
- On Sheltering
- On Social Distancing
- Losing a Walker Friend
- When a Baby Cries as a Toddler
- Converting Markdown to HTML with Table of Contents Using Pandoc
- Switching Window Managers
- Remembering Some Text
- Some Observations on Usability Pertaining to a Child
- Bad Superblock
- A Quick Bash One-Liner and Children
- Tidyverse Skeptic Too
- Make Email Fun
- Some Routines I Find Calming
- The Product
- The Walkers
- On Solitude
- On Writing and its Tools
- Using Ed, The Standard Text Editor
- Keeping it Minimal